Monday, November 11, 2013

Menu Monday, November 11

This week, I will begin putting together our Thanksgiving menu.  Although it doesn't change much from year to year, by starting a couple of weeks prior, it gives me time to make some advance preparations so I don't have the mad scramble at the last minute. 

If time allows, I'm going to make the dough and form the Sprouted Wheat Mock King's Hawaiian dinner rolls.  They'll go into the freezer until the day before Thanksgiving.  Then, I'll thaw and rise then in the refrigerator to be ready to bake shortly before dinner.  Mmmmm...  Freshly baked dinner rolls without all the effort Thanksgiving Day!


Breakfast (a combination of these items):
  • Eggs (we've been doing a lot of scrambles that include various veggies like spinach, mushrooms, onion, etc.); bacon or sausage; avocado; fruit/berries;
  • Oatmeal with fruit, nuts, and yogurt 
Lunch:
Mid-Afternoon Snack:
Dinner:

No comments:

Post a Comment